What is the Collective?
The Healing Collective of Western Colorado provides education on alternative healing and wellness options to the local community through expos, classes, demonstrations, and speaking events. We also provide continued education on alternative healing modalities and business ownership to local healers and wellness providers. We all believe deeply in the collective healing of our community and know that for true healing to happen we must do it together. We know that healing is never a one-size fits all endeavor. Every individual will need to pick their own healing journey pieced together with a wide array of support. We are here to introduce them to as many healing options as possible so that they can build the path that’s right for them.
What we do for healers
- Provide professional growth opportunities and deepen their understanding of healing modalities
- Create a safe place for practitioners to come for support and collaboration
- Connect practitioners to one another and to their community
- Increase the awareness and visibility of our alternative practitioners
- Work in parallel with traditional medicine
What we do for the community
- Teach people how to trust their own bodies
- Educate and grow awareness about wellness options
- Connect those in need of healing with the right practitioners
- Create a mindset and intention that prioritizes whole being health
- Help people own their own healing
How we do it
Bimonthly Collective Meetings
Quarterly Businness Education Sessions
Yearly Whole Being Wellness Expo
Networking and Referral Opportunities
Bimonthly Collective Meetings Open to Everyone
A meeting of healers where we learn about other healers, share upcoming events, ask for our needs, and help each other grow in life and business.